The most cost-effective solution is to administer antibodies specifically matched to the major intestinal pathogens that invade young calves. Antibodies produced from chickens have clinical specificity and levels of concentration to reliably minimize calf mortality due to these common pathogens. Antibodies provide a critical bridge from birth to the time when a calf can be vaccinated. They provide safe, natural, non-toxic support to fight off the toughest bovine pathogens. Resistance to disease is a balance between the microorganisms the calf is exposed to and how well the immune system of the calf is functioning.
- Egg Proteins Target Pathogenic Organisms*
- Supports the Immune System’s Front Line Defenses*
- Provides Broad Spectrum Support for Chronic Conditions*
- Provides Support against Digestive Upsets*
- Proven in extensive scientific research and field trials*
- For Beef ,Dairy Calves and goats-wide margin of safety and efficacy*
*The statements and products described on this page have not
been evaluated by the USDA. These products are not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vegetable oil, egg product, yeast extract, hydrolyzed yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii, condensed modified whey solubles, fructooligosaccharide and dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product. Store in cool dry place. No direct sunlight
Administer 20 g into the calf’s mouth, ensuring the calf swallows all the paste. Depending on severity of stress it may be repeated as necessary. If condition persists, consult your veterinarian. 1g=1cc.